All-in-One-Customized-Adblock-List 2.9 Stable [deprecated]
🛑 This repo is no longer maintained. 🥶 The repo is archived, I don’t expect to do more work on it.
Important News 📰
(as of April 7, 2020)
I’ve made the final decision to deprecate this repo since it isn’t achieving my expected outcomes. No more commits will be made.
My new repo is up at: https://github.com/hl2guide/Filterlist-for-AdGuard
I advise that you consider making the switch (like I have) to using one of AdGuard’s free products:
- AdGuard Home: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdGuardHome/wiki/Getting-Started#installation
- Browser Extension: https://adguard.com/en/adguard-browser-extension/overview.html
- AdGuard DNS (in Beta): https://adguard.com/en/adguard-dns/overview.html
While there are honest websites who run websites that either have no advertising and tracking or have limited reasonable adverising; the modern internet is full of websites that invasively track, mislead and nag its users.
Bad websites make use of ad-networks, tracker-networks and popups.
This is an all-in-one adblock list that thoroughly blocks trackers, popup ads, ads, unwanted cookies, fake news, cookie warning messages, typosquatters, unwanted comment sections, crypto-coin mining, YouTube clutter, Twitter guff and social network hassles.
It focuses on a “distrust website first” basis with an expected whitelisting on the users end for approved websites. The list is aggressive and may “break” some websites that use CAPTCHAs (Google.com and the like).
- Very comprehensive and includes around 120 custom-picked adblocking filter lists
- Tested in Nano Adblocker for Firefox, Edge Chromium and Vivaldi; it should work just fine in any decent adblocker that supports Adblock Plus 2.0 formatted lists
- Combines many filter lists (more that 120)
- The combined list has been sorted, with duplicates and comments removed
- The resulting list has also been cleaned up
- Many domain-only filters have been combined into one filter
- Saved in UTF-8 format
- Social media blocking rules are included
- I’m commiting it manually, the list updates about once a day
(VITAL:) Be sure to disable any lists that appear in the list below that you already have active in the settings/dashboard.
In your adblocker’s filter lists section add the URL:
Read the wiki for step-by-step instructions, recommendations and more info:
View the whitelist for a foundation for whitelisting:
Then add in your favourite sites too :D
Full credit for the actual blocking ability goes to original list creators and maintainers.
Thanks so much for their tireless work! :D
Filter Lists 🗂️
More than 120 lists, see: